domenica 13 febbraio 2011

Casual chic










I'm just returned from a weekend in Umbria and I wore one of  my favourite tank tops cause of colours (white and antique pink combined with gold) and also because I've customized it with my hands. :)
In this short trip I could make two good purchases: a silver necklace with medals (I wear it in the next outfit) and a vintage 80's bracelet.
I jumped at the chance of a pair of very interesting Mauro Giuli black&white patent shoes, similar to 30's tip tap ones..... Very cute! But unfortunately the shop closed just in time I got in the hotel room and then back down.... :(((
I can take a look at Florence's and Prato's shops.

Sono appena tornata dall'Umbria per un weekend e ho indossato una delle mie canotte preferite, sia per i colori (bianco e rosa antico abbinati all'oro) sia perchè l'ho customizzata io con le mie mani. :)
In questo mini tour ho potuto fare due ottimi acquisti: una collana con medaglie argento (che sfoggio nel prossimo outfit) e un bracciale vintage anni '80 a squame.
Mi sono lasciata sfuggire l'occasione di un paio di scarpe veramente interessanti di Mauro Giuli, stile tip tap anni '30, bianche e nere, in vernice... carinissime, ma peccato che il negozio ha chiuso nel tempo che ci ho messo a salire in camera d'albergo e ritornare giù.... Ci sono rimasta malissimo :(
Vedrò se a Firenze o Prato le vendono....

giubbino di pelle/leather jacket KORALLINE
canotta/tank top H&M (CUSTOMIZED BY ME)
cardigan bianco con zip/white cardigan with zip ZARA
jeans KORALLINE
stivali/boots UN VECCHIO ACQUISTO/BOUGHT A FEW YEARS AGO
borsa/bag THE BRIDGE
pashmina/scarf COMPRATA AL MERCATO A FIRENZE/BOUGHT AT FLORENCE'S MARKET

photographed by GABRIELE BERTI

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Let me know what do you think about --- Fammi sapere che cosa ne pensi

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...