sabato 9 aprile 2011

Life in technicolor


Spring is really warm this year, I need some sea time...
Unfortunately as usual every year, the time of seasonal change has come... :(
I'm destroyed thinking about this because I won't change the place of my garments in the same closet (I haven't got a real closet indeed), but I will have to bring my stuff in the garret, which is an hard work... ohiohiohi.... what a bad Saturday I'm going to spent! 
Give me support with your toughts....

La primavera è veramente calda quest'anno, e io ho bisogno di un po' di mare...
Purtroppo come ogni anno è giunto il momento del cambio dell'armadio... :(
Sono disfatta al pensiero perchè per me fare il cambio di stagione non significa cambiare di posto alla roba nell'armadio stesso, perchè in verità non ho nemmeno un armadio, ma portare la roba invernale in soffitta, il cui accesso è alquanto scomodo e faticoso... ohiohiohi... che brutto sabato che passerò! 
Sostenetemi coi vostri pensieri....

giubbino di ecopelle / eco-leather jacket ZARA
pantaloni gialli / yellow pants CHEAP MONDAY via YOOX.COM
canotta grigia / grey tank top H&M
coprispalle / cardigan KORALLINE
ballerine / flats ZARA
borsa / bag THE BRIDGE
collana / necklace BOUGHT IN A STREET MARKET YEARS AGO (3 EUROS ONLY!!!!)
anello sulla mano destra / ring on the right hand BOUGHT AT SUNDAY'S MARKET
anello sulla mano sinistra / ring on the left hand BOUGHT YEARS AGO (I DON'T REMEMBER WHERE)


Photographer: GABRIELE BERTI

10 commenti:

  1. wow che ricci! anche io sono una riccia e felicissima dei miei ricci ma i miei sono più "discreti" :P

    p.s. grazie del commento, passa a trovarmi ancora mi fa piacere ♥

    RispondiElimina
  2. what a lovely post! the r-shirt is so nice! I hope your saturday will be good after all :)

    xxx

    RispondiElimina
  3. Bellissimi i pantaloni e gli anelli!!

    Giulia
    www.thesinuouselegance.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. Grazie a tutte per i vostri piacevoli commenti!!!

    RispondiElimina
  5. adorabilmente colorata!!!!
    Monny

    RispondiElimina
  6. wow!!! amazing look , i love your Outfit!!
    thanks for your comment on my blog, I follow you, do you want follow me too?
    Kisses From México!

    RispondiElimina
  7. Thank you, thank you sweeties!!!

    RispondiElimina

Let me know what do you think about --- Fammi sapere che cosa ne pensi

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...