venerdì 29 aprile 2011

New in


Yesterday I spent a nice evening with the staff of the italian magazine "TU STYLE", who organized an happy hour just here in Florence and I was invited so I had the honour of a talk and a picture taken together the director! Yessss!!! :D
Soon they'll publish the photos on their Facebook page, stay tuned for updates!
And now, here it is  the new entry in my closet!! Do you remember? I was looking for a pair of platform pumps like these (in THIS POST) and I've found them up on DOROTHY PERKINS.com.
I chose a colour I needed (I already own lots of black heels). What do you think about?
Tomorrow the first outfit with them! ;)

Ieri sera ho passato una piacevole serata con lo staff della rivista "TU STYLE", che ha organizzato un aperitivo proprio qui a Firenze a cui sono stata invitata, così ho avuto l'onore di chiacchierare e farmi una foto nientepopodimenoche col direttore!! Proprio così! :D
Presto pubblicheranno le foto sulla loro pagina Facebook, non perdetevi gli aggiornamenti!
E adesso, ecco a voi la new entry nel mio armadio! Ricordate? Stavo cercando un paio di decolletée con plateaux come queste (in QUESTO POST) e le ho finlamente trovate sul sito di DOROTHY PERKINS.
Ho scelto un colore che mi mancava, avendo già molti altri tacchi di colore nero. Che ne dite, vi piacciono?
Domani, il primo outfit con loro! ;)


15 commenti:

  1. Bellissime e il colore è stupendo!!!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Oh, want them so badly! They're awesome!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. quel coloreeeeeeeee, troppo bello!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Those pumps are divine! I love their color!

    Thank you for commenting!

    xoxoxo

    RispondiElimina
  5. Sono stupende, davvero un bel colore!

    xoxo
    http://shishiwaldorf.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  6. Love your shoes...they are perfect! Love the color!!

    A.

    http://fashionimperative.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  7. Sono contentissima che vi piacciano!!!

    I'm very happy you liked them!!!

    RispondiElimina
  8. woooo, they look really nice, and the colour, one of my favourites (L)

    RispondiElimina
  9. They are so nice!

    chloe-mia.blogspot.com x

    RispondiElimina
  10. Bellissime scarpe ,comunque ti seguo....
    http://meryfreefashion.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  11. Che belle!!

    http://modhello.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina

Let me know what do you think about --- Fammi sapere che cosa ne pensi

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...