lunedì 13 giugno 2011

A very springish purchase



Saturday I had to attend several things, and shopping wasn't in my plans of course... but in a totally unexpected way I've been catched by a flowered skirt in the Benetton shop window.... I didn't resist.. :(
What do you think about? Was I right?
I'm really busy with the collection I'm designing and with the new blog I'm going to managing on behalf of the store who has entrusted me. So, even if I have lots of pics to show you, for today this is the only one photo I can publish, but meanwhile I suggest you to take a look at this blog where you can find a little preview of the pics I took last Saturday!
Tell me what do you think about and follow if you enjoyed.
Kisses, see you soon!

Sabato dovevo sbrigare una marea di faccende, e lo shopping non era minimamente nei miei programmi.. ma in maniera del tutto inaspettata sono stata colpita da una gonnellina a fiori nella vetrina di Benetton... e non ho resistito.. :(
Che ne dite? Ho fatto bene?
Sono molto impegnata con la collezione che sto disegnando e con la preparazione del blog che un negozio mi ha affidato. Quindi, anche se ho tantissime foto da farvi vedere, per oggi dovrete accontentarvi solo di questa, ma nel frattempo vi suggerisco di andare a sbirciare nell'altro blog dove potrete trovare una piccola anteprima delle foto che ho scattato sabato!
Ditemi cosa ne pensate, e se il blog vi è piaciuto seguitelo!


8 commenti:

  1. Right choice with the skirt...lovely floral:)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Bello questo motivo floreale!mi piace!
    M.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thank you, girls!!! Just stay tuned to see the whole outfit!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hai fatto benissimo! E' davvero carina!
    E complimenti per l'inizio dell'altro blog...mi piace molto!

    RispondiElimina
  5. I have got only one thing to say: Love it!!! It's the perfect spring skirt!

    Xoxo
    Plami

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  6. I'm very glad you liked it!!!
    Soon the whole outfit! Stay tuned!!!

    RispondiElimina
  7. @Greta Miliani: grazie mille, cara!

    RispondiElimina

Let me know what do you think about --- Fammi sapere che cosa ne pensi

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...