venerdì 19 agosto 2011

New purchase (from Portorose, Slovenia)


I've been looking for a pair of tortoiseshell sunglasses for months (do you remember the post about the shopping selection?) and finally I've found my perfect sunglasses in Portorose, Slovenia, but I have to say the shop was italian, Marella :)



Sunglasses are not made with tortoiseshell, but they're similar and however I like them very much. I couldn't resist because the price was 50 euros. Very good.
What do you think about? Do you like them?
(Pssst! ...You'll see them in my next outfit!!!)

Ho cercato per mesi un paio di occhiali da sole tartarugati (vi ricordate del post sulla shopping selection?) e finalmente li ho trovati durante il mio viaggio in Slovenia, a Portorose. Ma c'è da dire che il negozio era italiano: Marella :)
Gli occhiali in realtà non sono in tartaruga, ma vagamente somiglianti e in ogni caso a me piacciono moltissimo. Non sono riuscita a resistere perchè il prezzo era molto buono: 50 euro.
Cosa ne pensate, ragazze? Vi piacciono?
(Psssst! ...Li vedrete nel mio prossimo outfit!!)




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Let me know what do you think about --- Fammi sapere che cosa ne pensi

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...