giovedì 29 settembre 2011

Shopping in Forte dei Marmi

205

This is not the cheapest place to make shopping, of course. But it's always pleasant here doing my best activity: lèche vitrines, to say that with french words. That's to say: licking windows, doing style watching, getting inspiration and then going back home and looking like them but in a cheapest way.

Non è proprio il posto più economico per fare shopping, questo è sicuro. Ma è sempre piacevole qui svolgere l'attività che mi riesce meglio: lèche vitrines, per dirla alla francese. Che sta per: leccare le vetrine, fare avvistamento di look stilosi, prendere ispirazione e poi tornare a casa e riprodurre gli stessi look ma con capi meno costosi. 




207
211
203


My friend J. is an incredible source of inspiration to me.

La mia amica J. è sempre un'incredibile fonte di ispirazione per me.

199

My shopping spoil.

Il bottino del mio shopping.

6194421351_c9ab02fa3c_o

6194937380_2c329bc817_o

My Intimissimi's containment sheath (as who follows me on Facebook had already heard talked about).

La mia guaina di contenimento di Intimissimi (di cui aveva già sentito parlare chi mi segue su Facebook...).


6194938868_d58fd3d93f_o

A Chanel-like jacket. To be worn very soon :)
What do you think about my purchases?

Un giacchino stile Chanel da indossare molto presto :)
Che ne pensate dei miei acquisti?


2 commenti:

  1. Amazіng! Its genuinely гemarkable article, I hаvе got much clear іdea
    about from this paragraph.

    My web blοg :: click The Next web site

    RispondiElimina
  2. Howdy just wanted to give yоu а quick heads up.
    Тhе woгds in уour content seem tο be running off the screen іn Fiгеfoх.
    I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd pοst to let уou know.
    The deѕign and style lοοk grеat though!
    Hope уou get thе problеm solνеd ѕoon.
    Many thanks

    Have a looκ at my blog - v2 cigs

    RispondiElimina

Let me know what do you think about --- Fammi sapere che cosa ne pensi

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...