lunedì 31 ottobre 2011

Saturday's shopping

023

Do you see anything new? :)
If you follow me on Facebook you already know: a new hairstyle! I cutted my hair by myself. How I look? Let me know what do you think, you know I care about your opinions!
Last Saturday I went for shopping with a couple of friends who requested my advices. I couldn't wait but wearing my new boots and the 80s purse I stolen from my mum's wardrobe, in exchange for a little updating about season's trends ;)
My look is very simple and confy, played with two colors (caramel and black) broken with white tights. I think it looks just a little 70s style, don't you think?

...Notate niente di nuovo? :)
Beh, se mi seguite su Facebook lo sapevate di già: ho tagliato i capelli! E il bello è che me li sono tagliati (ancora una volta) da sola. Come sto? Fatemelo sapere, ci tengo ai vostri pareri!
Questo sabato sono stata in giro a Pistoia a dare consigli di shopping a due amiche. Avevo una voglia matta di indossare i miei nuovi stivali Primadonna e la maxi pochette anni '80 che ho rubato a mia mamma in cambio di qualche "dritta" sulle tendenze di quest'anno ;)
Il look è molto semplice e comodo, articolato su due soli colori (caramello e nero) spezzati dal bianco panna dei collant. Lo trovo un po' anni '70, voi che ne dite?



PS: a little secret: when I wear such clear tights I usually wear also socks, to avoid shoes dye on.

PS: piccolo segreto: quando indosso collant così chiari metto sempre dei calzini per evitare che le calzature stingano, lasciando noiose chiazze scure sulle calze.

leather jacket (almost vintage)/ giacca di pelle (quasi vintage)
purse / maxi busta GIANFRANCO SISTI (vintage)
black sweater dress / maglia abito nera KORALLINE
fur collar / collo di pelliccia thanks to LA REDOUTE
over the knee boots / stivali scamosciati PRIMADONNA
white tights / collant bianchi CALZEDONIA
sunglasses / occhiali da sole MARELLA
ring bought at the street market/ anello da una bancarella
belt / cintura H&M

010
037
029
018 019
003
013 041
015

More inspiration for how to wear lether jacket HERE

Vuoi altri spunti per indossre la giacca di pelle? Guarda QUI



7 commenti:

  1. Nice haircut. You look great in your new boots.

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love the look but would love to see you injections a splash of color. maybe red?

    RispondiElimina
  3. Mh! Good idea, I'll try with a touch of red, but in a more elegant outfit! Thanks for your advice!

    RispondiElimina
  4. big love to your new hair...you look like felicity:)

    And your 70's vibe is amazing!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Quanto ti donano questi colori caldi! E i capelli sono WOW!

    RispondiElimina
  6. @sunnytoast: Iìm so happy you like my hair! <3

    @cooksappe: ^_^ <3

    @Diana: grazieeee!!! <3 <3

    RispondiElimina

Let me know what do you think about --- Fammi sapere che cosa ne pensi

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...