domenica 4 dicembre 2011

Experience @Radio Insieme

Sara Gambarelli on air


This is not an ordinary blogpost: I would share with you an extraordinary experience I got yesterday: the first time to me in a radio!

Questo è un post sui generis: voglio infatti condividere con voi una straordinaria esperienza che ho fatto ieri: la prima volta per me in radio!





I can't explain how I was excited.
To let you understand what I'm talking about, here it is a quick summary: I'm attending a theatre course from a few months, not because I've got aspirations of becoming an actress but because it's funny and it's much more freeing than going in psychoanalysis. I reccommend it to everyone.
A local radio - Radio Insieme - asked to my group to read and record some stories written by listeners and sent to the radio for a contest.
So, here I am attempting this venture. I had trembling hands, dry throat with emotion and a tremendous fear of failure... and in fact that's what I did. :) Plus, we hadn't got enough time for a second chance. :(
But it's ok. I apologize in advance the author of the story for tons of mistakes and the freedom of interpretation. For complaints, she can write me at lifeincurl@gmail.com :)
The airing date has not to be fixed yet, but I'll keep you updated! If only to hear my bad voice and have fun... :)
Have a nice Sunday afternoon!
Kisses, Sara.

Non vi dico l'emozione.
Per farvi capire di cosa sto parlando, vi faccio un brevissimo sunto: frequento da pochissimi mesi un corso di teatro, non perchè io abbia l'aspirazione di diventare attrice, ma perchè è divertente e liberatorio, e dal punto di vista umano è un'esperienza che consiglio a tutti, molto meglio che andare dallo psicologo...
Una radio locale - Radio Insieme appunto - ha chiesto al nostro gruppo di leggere e registrare alcuni racconti pervenuti in redazione grazie a un concorso.
Così, eccomi qui a cimentarmi in quest'impresa non da poco. Avevo le mani che mi tremavano, la gola secca dall'emozione e una paura tremenda di sbagliare.... e infatti ho sbagliato. :) E non c'è stato neppure tempo di registrarne un'altra... sob...  :(
Ma va bene lo stesso, per carità. Chiedo scusa in anticipo all'autrice del racconto per gli errori e per le libertà di interpretazione che mi sono presa. Per reclami e lamentele, può scrivermi direttamente a lifeincurl@gmail.com :)
La data di messa in onda non è stata ancora decisa, ma vi terrò informati! Non foss'altro per ascoltare la mia pessima voce e deridermi un po'... :)
Buona domenica pomeriggio a tutti!...
Baci, Sara





Missione compiuta!!!
Sara Gambarelli @Radio Insieme
003
001è importante saper ridere degli errori


1 commento:

Let me know what do you think about --- Fammi sapere che cosa ne pensi

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...