mercoledì 11 gennaio 2012

These are rewards: my first entrance at Pitti as blogger

Il mio primo badge d'ingresso per Pitti come blogger

...can you imagine what this card means to me? No, you can't, of course, so I'll try to explain.
Entering to exhibitions is a privilege reserved to workers in the sector. To enter at Pitti and watch new trends in fashion you should be an exhibitor, a buyer (so you should have a store) or a journalist. I do not have any of three thingsso for me it was denied access to the exhibition. But my love for everything about new trends&fashion was stronger: so I always entered with a trick: I asked to friends owning stores to let me enter with their name so I entered as buyer. Of course inside the situation was a little difficult cause people in  the stands began asking me "Do you own a store? Where?" and more. In short, I immediately fled.
Entering in Pitti as press, instead, is a completely different thing. Everyone is nice with you and available to answer your questions and explain everything you need. Plus, you can take pics and everything is more satisfying!
Today I realized a dream, a little dream, and it's due to this blog and to you who follow me and support every day: for the first time in my life I registered officially in Pitti with my name and the name of my blog!
I'm not clandestine anymore: sara Gambarelli - Life In Curl - Press.
Today I am happy.
I would kiss you one by one.
Thanks.
Ok, after this mushy and moving moment I get to work to prepare the next posts about what I saw today at Pitti. See u tomorrow.
Sara

...sapete cosa vuol dire questo cartellino per me? naturalmente no, non potete saperlo, e allora ve lo spiegherò.
Entrare alle fiere è un privilegio riservato agli addetti del settore. Per entrare a Pitti e vedere cosa ci sarà di nuovo nella moda l'anno prossimo, devi essere un espositore, un buyer (cioè avere un negozio o comprare e fare ricerca per conto di negozi e boutique) oppure un giornalista. Io non sono nessuna delle tre cose, non lo sono mai stata quindi per me l'accesso alla fiera era negato. Ma il mio amore per tutto quanto riguarda le nuove tendenze è sempre stato più forte: e così mi sono sempre "imbucata". Utilizzavo amici e conoscenti con negozi come prestanome e mi registravo come buyer. Ovviamente poi non era così semplice poter guardare tutto in santa pace, perchè giustamente negli stand incominciavano a tartassarmi di domande: "Hai un negozio? Dove? Cosa vendi?" ecc. Insomma, fuggivo quasi subito.
Entrare come stampa, invece, è proprio un'altra cosa. Tutti sono gentili con te e disponibili a spiegarti tutto quello che vuoi. Puoi fare foto, puoi fare domande, e insomma: è più soddisfacente!
Io oggi ho realizzato un sogno, un piccolo sogno, e lo devo a questo blog e non da meno a voi che mi seguite e mi appoggiate e mi leggete con interesse ogni giorno: per la prima volta nella mia vita sono entrata ufficialmente a nome mio e del mio blog a Pitti! Non più clandestina, non più un'infiltrata: Sara Gambarelli - Life In Curl - stampa.
Oggi sono felice.
Vi bacerei a una a una.
Grazie.
Ok, dopo questo momento sdolcinato e commovente mi metto al lavoro per davvero e preparo gli articoli su quanto di più bello ho visto in fiera. A domani.
Sara


4 commenti:

  1. sono certa che dev'essere stato molto emozionante

    brava

    ciao ave

    RispondiElimina
  2. Nice going! Blogging opens so many doors. That's why we are so passionate about it. Kudos to you girl!

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. My passion goes over rewards I can receive due to blogging. But it's true blogging is a powerful instrument to make us closer to our dreams. Hugs, honey

      Elimina

Let me know what do you think about --- Fammi sapere che cosa ne pensi

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...